Sign up for offers and news for IPF Fuel Desk
Finding lenders with great rates on $$$$ for your projects, trades or current marketplace prices for the commodities your business uses and/or resells, isn't easy. It can be time-consuming and confusing!
We find products your company can easily buy and resell at a profit. We are business market analysts, who provide high financing options (10 million to 9 billion) for projects of fuel deals.
We can help you get great rates on bridge loans, financing structures for fuel deals, SBLC's, POF, refinancing, and new construction projects. IPF knows who is lending and we specialize in guiding you through the due diligence processes to get you funded faster.
We'll help you leverage your cash in hand and package your great idea, product or company, so lenders are more likely to make supportive approvals for what we like to call INSPIRED Project FUNDING!
We're uniquely positioned to help you find great deals on new products and negotiate large commodity deals. We specialize in (D2, D6, JP54, Jet A1. ULSD 62, EN590, Gasoline, not BLCO) FOB or to be delivered Cost, Insurance and Freight (CIF) to Any Safe Port in the World (ASPW)?
We'll shop for you and help connect you with financing for your deal if it qualifies. fuel desk
We have RWA fuel buyers and multiple suppliers who are titleholders, refineries, and allocation holders. We are neutral and do our best to "take the hassle out of the fuel deal" for the buyer, facilitators, and the supplier.
We operate a fuel desk which connects and protects RWA buyers and suppliers by adding another neutral layer of industry expertise, due diligence, and procedural oversight. Everyone benefits from working with the Fuel Desk, which often stays out of the commission spread entirely.
How do I know my portion of the commission is protected?
Our integrity is beyond question in this industry, and this is your greatest guarantee that your portion will be delivered to you at the time agreed. Furthermore, our commitment is covered by a standard Master Fee Protection Agreement which is your legal hold.
Once you understand what we do, I am sure you will appreciate our beneficial professional service—Todd Gessele
Intermediaries are encouraged to introduce their proven suppliers and qualified buyers. If we buy or sell from them, now or later, the introducer will get commission with rolls and extensions.
We require a buyer's Corporate Profile (CP) and Request For Quotation (RFQ) to internally match them with a fuel supply by identifying the 7 P’s: (Product, Price Target, Procedure, Place and Period of the Contract, Payment type and People involved).
Facilitators/introducers must know the people involved in a deal and be able to introduce the buyer's signatory to the fuel desk or we won't begin matching them to a supply. We require a CP/website and company registration information of the buyer to begin. We will know very soon if your buyer Is your buyer a reseller/flipper, title taker, or end burner.
Buyers who wish to follow their own purchasing and banking procedures simply get to the end of the line, since there are more than enough eager buyers that will put up the BCL just to get the rare allocation.
We prefer to work directly with title holders or allocation holders. We know what our buyers will pay, so the suppliers who register with the fuel desk will make more money by working with us, than selling product solo. Facilators shouldn't contact the fuel desk with any offers they got off the internet. We are only interested in working with introducers who know the titleholder or allocation holder first hand.
Our network of oil and gas companies makes us an international coordinator for trading and investment projects in the trading industry. We work closely with different Oil Refineries to manage complex international trades of petroleum products specialize in a sale of Crude Oil, D2 Diesel Oil, Jet Fuel, Heavy Fuel Oil (Mazut M100), Unleaded Premium, Kerosene, Gasoline and Natural Gas.
Our major trading operations are worldwide with and through affiliated global authorized companies and representatives delivering profitable business opportunities with highest standards of services exceeding our customers need and will be dealt with speed and professionalism.
Why Deal With Us
We believe that a long-term business relationship is founded on TRUST, reliability, and word of honor. In dealing with us, as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow morning, you will get the product at the time and quantity we promise. This is because our word of honor has earned us the trust and confidence of a selected breed of mandates that still control private oil supply even during crisis situations.
We try to save your buyer or supplier from all the hassle, the back and forth silly broker requirements, often skipping the NDA/NC, LOI, SCO, FCO and ICPO whenever possible. The IMFPA has its own NDA/NC anyway for all who are involved. We clarify who is on the buy side and sell side and who pays what on every offer.
The fuel desk will bring the buyer and seller together and manage the introducers/facilators and direct the paperwork flow.
Sometimes the process begins with an Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO). Our most of our suppliers issue Corporate Invoices (CI), not a Soft Corporate Offers (SCO) against a buyer’s Corporate Profile (CP). We often sell at net prices, the seller usually pays all commissions. We don't post net pricing or show a commission spread, we simply let facilators know what commission is open.
There are a number of tank farm scams that may mess up your closing, so consider lifting to ship with Ocean Transport, IFP Fuel Desk's trusted partner, a licensed & bonded shipping/logisitic company specializing in petroleum cargo deliveries and storage.
Tank to ship procedures are the safest in the industry. So skip the tank farm scams and work with Ocean Transport's team of experts and logisticians to lift your fuel to safely to ship.
Call Todd Gessele at 503 348-8652 to get:
A) a "Discounted Quote" for a Charter Party Agreement (CPA),
B) a "No Cost" Notice of Readiness (NOR), and
C) an "Introduction to Ocean Transport", courtesy of the IPF Fuel Desk.
You'll be speaking with
Evens Duplessy, Jr.
Call Evens Duplessy, Jr, directly, and you will not get the above benefits.
P: 202.696.0096 | F: 954.252.4561
A: 10384 West SR 84, Suite # 9 | Davie, FL 33324
Provide a copy of the DLC or SBLC you'd like monetized for a quote.
We can facilitate the acquisition SBLC/DLC's from top 50 banks. Provide a CIS and Request for Instrument on Lessee's letterhead for DOA.
We can facilitate the acquisition SBLC/DLC's from top 50 banks. Provide a CIS and Request for Instrument on Lessee's letterhead for DOA.
We reserve the right to do our due diligence on all clients. Prices subject to change and confirmation. fuel desk
We rest and observe the Biblical Sabbath. Friday Sundown to Saturday Sundown.
Kindly refrain from contacting us regarding business during the Sabbath hours.
You may email Inspiredprojectfunding@gmail.com anytime.
20551 South Hwy 213, Oregon City, OR 97045
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Some of our suppliers have had a great experience working with HES Botlek International.
With more than 23 years of experience in 40+ countries around the globe, Todd Gessele, owner and founder, is positioned to provide INSPIRED service to those seeking and sourcing Covid 19 Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), fuel traders, commercial clients, and the non-profit sector. His portfolio of business consulting includes wind farms, hydro and solar energy deals, mining and fishing enterprises, development of resort properties, the hospitality industry, recycling plants, and startups.
Contact Todd Gessele at +01 503 348 8652 Whatsapp
Shashi Kumar works as a deal consultant for INSPIRED Project Funding from his office in India.
Kindly begin your email's subject line: Attention Shashi
Richard Rana Das works as a deal consultant for INSPIRED Project Funding. His expertise is bank loan Syndication for terms, finding working capital, and EB-5 immigrant investor USA Visas for international families. He also helps with bank sales and purchases, navigating the securing of standby letters of credit and monetization solutions for trade and project funding. Das collaborates with our clients from his base office in Kolkata, West Bengal, India and plans to opening an office in Hong Kong soon!
Kindly begin your email's subject line: Attention Richard Rana Das
We are also using our trading and negotiation expertise to save lives and help get medical supplies to front line health professionals, away from medical supply companies, which have been hoarding 3M 1860 & 8210 masks, Covid-19 rapid test kits and Dupont jump suits. Email email@example.com with your requests. If you are the title holder of verifiable product that needs immediate placement, we can expedite your sale and save lives now!
12 EU CIF or 11 EU FOB Switzerland CE Certified/Not FDA Approved Yet
Call 503 348-8652 or email Inspiredprojectfunding@gmail.com for Quote
PORT OF ROTTERDAM BLACKLIST
TANK FARM SCAMS
All the names on these 2 black lists, began an operation with us or our affiliate group of reputable brokers, and have been flagged as being time wasters, of committing documentary perjury and/or breaching the procedures or agreements signed and accepted by them. Caution is urged when doing business with these businesses.
0. 2K Cad Cam Technologies (Broker posing as the seller and issuing working agreement and CI, ppop fake. Avoid working with Kuldeep Singh and Wajid Ali.)
2. ADI LOGISTICS & CARGO SA DE CV
3. AGHC HOLDING CORP,
4. AL MANHAL INTERNATIONAL GROUP
5. AL SAIDIYAA TRADING
6. ALAZBAKAWY COMMITTEES OF TRADE AND CONSTRUCTION
7. ALDORAMA OIL & GAS LLC
8. ALOGAN TRADE OIL AND INVESTMENT CONSULTING,
9. ALTON PACIFIC LIMITED,
10. AML INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD,
11. AP GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC
12. ARC EXPORT INTERNATIONAL,
13. ARCTIC FIRE INTERNATIONAL,
13.5 ASTRA-TACT TANK FARM represented by Pavlov Igor Aleksandrovich is not real. Collected $103K for multiple days tank storage then disappeared on supplier iGlobal. Invoice references ASTRAT10862, 10891, and 10893. Notice the Email and skype spoof uses a K instead of a C in the spelling of astra-ta_t. Lesson for all is verify all contact info provided on a letterhead or document.
Avoid working with «ASTRA-TACT» LLC PSRN 1172130007048 INN 2123018876 Address: 429335, Chuvashskaya Republic - Chuvashia, Kanash city, Zheleznodorozhnaya street, HOUSE 273 Tel/Fax: +7 903 08 47 545, +7 913 04 85 500, +31 10 340 3211 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: astra-taktstorage
14. AVANTGARDE ENERGY LIMITED
15. AVSCO FZCO
16. AZ GROUP INTERNATIONAL
17. BEDFORD CAPITAL CORPORATION,
18. BENXI HAI TONG NEW ENERGY CO., LTD.,
19. BILLION CAPITAL HOLDINGS
20. BONA PACIFIC CORP
21. BRIDGGE PORT CO INC
22. BSR-DS. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OIL TRADING LTD – GROUP,
23. BUILD AFRICA
24. CATHAY INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT TRADING LIMINTED,
25. CHANGHON INTERNATIONAL ENERGY CO LTD
26. CHEM DAAGEN BV
27. CHIEFTAN PETROLEUM
28. CHIFENG YUPINGWEIYE TRADING CO. LTD.
29. CHINA ENERGY RESERVE AND CHEMICALS (TIANJIN) CO. LTD,
30. CHINA EXPLORATION PETROLEUM NATURAL GAS & CHEMICAL IMPORT & EXPORT
31. CHINA PETRO WUZHOU PETRO IMPORT & EXPORT CO., LTD.,
32. CHINA PETRO YUAFENG (HONG KONG) LTD,
33. CHINA PETROLEUM DALIAN YUNFENG CO. LTD
34. CLEAN OIL LTD,
35. CONSOLIDATE TRADING C.O. LTD
36. CYGNUS ENERGY GROUP, LLC
37. D&G PACIFIC INVEST LIMITED
38. DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL OVER SEAS LTD
39. DUQM OVERSEAS TRADING LLC
40. EAB GMBH.
41. EFAJODOS GROUP,
42. EGOLI PETROLEUM,
43. EME TECH LO. LTD
44. ENERGY AND COMMODITY SOLUTIONS,
45. ENERGY GAS AND OIL CORPORATION
46. ETS TIWAA MULTI MARKETIN (TIMM)
47. EVERGRAND ENERGY (HK) LIMITED.
48. EXOIL LTD,
49. FALCON JR, LLC
50. FIN INVEST OIL LIMITED
51. FLUENT TECH CO. LTD, GROUP TCPH ENERGY & OIL LLC,
52. FONDA INTERNATIONAL ENERGY LIMITED
54. GASOLINE ASSOCIATES INT’L INC
55. GAY FLOR INVESTMENTS LTD,
56. GET OIL INTERNATIONAL
57. GIAN OIL & GAS LIMITED,
58. GLOBAL ENERGY LTD
59. GLOBAL TECH AUSTRALIA PTY LTD,
60. GLOBAL TRADE FOR AFRICA LIMITED,
61. GN GROUP PTE LTD
62. GOLDEN CONNECT COMMERCIAL BROKER,
63. GREAT HONOR PETROLEUM (HOLDING) CO., LTD,
64. GREENVISION COMMODITIES ING,
65. GULF SERVICES OIL EST
66. HABITAT ENERGY PETROL ÜRÜNLERI DIŞ TIC. LTD
67. HANBAEK GENERAL TRADING LTD
68. HARBIN QINGZHOU TRADE CO. LTD.,
69. HIDDEN RESOURCES LIMITED,
70a. HONEYDROPS OIL AND GAS INT LLC
70b. HORSE WATER S.A
72. INTEGRATED DRILLING CONTRACTORS, LLC & ASSOCIATES,
73. INTERLOG TRADING LTD,
74. INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT AND GENERAL TRADE
75. INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF BLACK GOLD INC.,
76. INTERTORCO EUROPE
77. ISDN ROAD & BELT ENERGY PY. LTD
78. JAISMAG USA CORP
79. JONES PRODUCTION & MANAGEMENT
80. JORBIES HOLDING LIMITED
81. JPM JONES PRODUCTIONS AND MANAGEMENT
82. KC. ENEGRY GROUP (HK) COMPANY LIMITED,
83. KENFACK ZANGUIN INTERNATIONAL,
84. KERN PETROL VE DANISMANLIK HIZMETLERI,
85. KIESTLING VENTURES CORPORATION,
85A. "Komi-Neft Oil" email@example.com and rep Felix Nikolaevich with the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org for demanding TSR or Tank Extension up front when procedures didn't require it. For impersonating & spoofing Komi-Perm Neft August 2019.
86. L&R ENERGY GROUP LLC.
87. L. COME GLOBAL CO, LTD
88. LINCOLN & ASSOCIATES LIMITED
89. LINKS STARS VENTURES LIMITED,
90. LSC OIL MARKETING AND CONSULTANCY CORP.
91A. LUGO TRADING LIMITED
91B. LUKEOIL PJSC
92. M/S SANJIB GHOSH / GLOBAL RESOURCE ADVISORS
93. MAGA GROUP INVESTMENT INC
94. MANTA INTERNATIONAL LLC
95. MARICO MARINE TRANSPORT SERVICES
96. MARJINAL A.S.,
97. MCEF NIGERIA LIMITED,
98. MEDP GROUP LPD
99. MEEDEE MOLDING CO LTD
100. MEXAM EXPORT IMPORT CORPORATION DBA ABC ASPHALT PLANT DRUM MIX,
101. MIKITEC GMBH
102. MMT GROUP
103. MPF ASIA PTE. LTD.,
104. MURPA FOREIGN TRADE CO,
105. NEW CENTURY INTERNATIONAL TRADING LIMITED
106. NEW KNOWLEDGE LLC
107. NEW KNOWLEDGE LLC
108. NEWTEC RSI CO., LTD.,
109. NIPEX TRADING LIMITED IBC,
110. NORDIC ASIA GMBH
111. OCEAN STAR INTERNATIONAL LLC
112. OCIAL COMMODITY TRADING LTD,
113. OIL AND GAS MINERALS LLC
114. OIL PETROLEUM, AMG MINERALS LLC,
115. ORBIT INTERNATIONAL OFFSHORE SAL,
116. ORH IMVEST
117. ORIENTAL WORLD ENERGY DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS CO LTD,
118. OTSA OILFIELD TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES SA DE CV,
119. OVER SEAS OIL AND GAS LLC
120. PACIFIC OCEAN TRADING FZE
121. PACIFIC PETROLEUM
122. PAP GAS & OIL CO., LTD
123. PARADISO ITALY DMCC.
124. PELTIER VENTURES,
125. PETRO STAR EAST
126. PETRO VOLCANO INVEST S.A.R.L.
127. PETRO+ROHSTOFFE AG,
128. PETRO-ENERGY CANADA INC
129. PETROLOG GROUP PTE. LTD.,
130. PGO HOLDING AG
131. PHOENIX CONSULTING GMBH
132. PLANET E.K. TRADE AGENCIES LTD
133. PT CITRA BANGUN CEMERLAN.
134. PT INDI DAYA ENERGI
135. PT MEZZO GROUP INDONESIA
136. PT. PETROSINERGI SUMBERDAYA MAKMUR
137. PT. PUTRA MULIA MANDIRI
138. PT. ROTATION
139. PT. VIAN RAMA PRATAMA.
140. QINGDAO SHENGYU PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD
141. QUIMIFIX IND. E COM. DE PROD. AUTOMOTIVOS EIRELI ME
142. RAINBOW EXPLORATION LLC,
143. RC INVESTMENTS CAMBODIA .CO, LTD
Commission Scammers IDENTIFIED! You might want to avoid working with supplier Repsol! Repsol's export manager, Sergey Abramov <email@example.com> asked each facilitator in APRIL 2019 to "pay the sum of $12,850 USD each for the legalization of the ncnda/imfpa document before we can release your commissions, we await your swift response..." AFTER GST Holdings & Funding Corp owned by CEO Eric Ko <GSTholdingscorps@gmail.com> lifted 2M barrels of JP54 (TS-1) in Rotterdam in April on COMMERCIAL INVOICE №: 1827818837QC8JP-IPF. Also involved in this scam, Repsol employee, Denis Artem <firstname.lastname@example.org> and introducer John Paul <email@example.com> who said he paid the $12K and provided fake evidence from a Mr Andrey Boliv & Maxim Palataev. Be cautious out there! This is a public service notification from INSPIRED Project Funding Fuel Desk.
143B. rn-nyaganneftegaz.ru (Russian Oil Scam X2) May 18, 2019 & August 20, 2019. The email address rn-nyaganneftegaz.ru is a spoof including the fake telephone numbers given on the Spoof's letterhead offer: +7 499 390 8860 gives the message “invalid” and +7 925 079 6748 is not answered in business hours. The area code 925 is a VOIP number which can be anywhere – maybe not in Russia. NOTE: The legitamate company information is RN-NYAGANNEFTEGAZ, d. 10 korp. 1, ul. Sibirskaya, Nyagan, 628183 Russian Federation
144. ROYAL CHARTER PETROLEUM LLC,
145. SAFFRON CORPORATION LIMITED,
146. SALHAM OIL COMPANY S.A.,
147. SALUD INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION,
148. SELLINK AVIATION FUEL DIVISION LLC,
149. SETTE OIL LIMITED
151. SHANDONG SHOUGUANG LUQING PETROCHEMICAL CO.,LTD
152. SHANDONG SHOUGUANG LUQING PETROCHEMICAL CO.,LTD
153. SHARP CAPITAL INVESTMENT,
154. SIMPLE LINK INTERNATIONAL CORP,
155. SINAGAWA OIL & GAS SA DE CV
156. SIO TECH COMPANY LIMITED
157. SOURCINGSHIP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
158. SUN BRIDGE HOLDING SA
159. SUN LIE PRATAMA PTE. LTD.,
160. SURE, CASTLE FZ LLC
161. TANGAKALISWARAN SDN. BHD
161A. THE BLUESTONE GROUP's CEO, Vivian Bowers, on 9/27/2019 issued a signed CI# NIM/BLU/ALZ/001 to a buyer and couldn't deliver the fuel. Just disappeared.
162. THE COVINGTON GLOBAL GROUP LLC
163. TIO OIL AND GAS
164. TN3G MANAGEMENT GROUPJOALEJO,
165. TNC OLABODE OIL AND GAS COMPANY.
166. TRANSGULF ENERGY SERVICES LLC,
167. TRENDZ TRADING (HK) LIMITED
168. UBSCON ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION LTD
169. UCL ENERGY GROUP,
170. ULUTURAN LLC
171. UNIWEL ECONOMIC COOPERATION LTD,
172. WAY FORD ASIA INVESTMENT LIMITED,
173. WEST AFRICAN ADVANCED PETROLEUM ENERGY REFINERY WAPPER PTY LIMITED
174. WORD RESOURCES ECO LTD
175. WORLD NAVIGATE CO. LTD,
176. YOMAKINS NIGERIA LIMITED
177. YUNDUAN TECNOLOGY CO. LIMITED,
178. ZHONG SHU INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD
179. ZUHAI QUIXIA COMPANY LIMITED OF ENERGY TECHNOLOGY.
All these other companies have been rejected by our sellers as being time losers, or
simply brokers posing as buyers.
1. ALBRINGI FOR TRADE AND INDUSTRY
2. ASTRO INVESTMENT INC. AND HAWKESBAY INVESTMENT CORP. LTD,
3. CALLISIORE LP
4. CHINA OIL & GAS PETROCEMICAL GROUP LIMITED
5. CLEAN OIL.
6. DALIAN BONDED AREA TIANZHAO PETROCHEMICALS TRADE CORPORATION.
7. DATA NET LIMITED.
8. ECO ENERGY GLOBAL
10. EURASIA NEFTEGAZTRADE LP
11. EVERGRAND ENERGY GUANGZHOU CORPORATION
13. GRAND UNION INCORPORATION LIMITED
14. HARSENOIL ENERGY LTD/ JABBAGATE OIL & GAS LTD AND GOOD LUCK GRANT LTD”
15. HEILONGJIANG XIYUAN INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD.,
16. HONG KONG PAN ASIA ENERGY GROUP LIMITED,
17. INTEGRATE DRILLING CONTRACTORS LLC
18. K&S OIL S.R.O.
19. LONDON TRUST TRADE COMMODITIES
21. OAK GLAMOUR LIMITED
22. R2 HOLDINGS CO LTP
23. RHINO LOGISTICS LLC
24. RUFUS WHITE LTD
25. SAMKARALI LTD
26. SERVICE NEFT LTD
27. SHAMM INTERNATIONAL
28. SIMON STOKOE EXPORT INC
29. SPCE CAP IMPORT & EXPORT CO LTD
30. SUNSHINE CORPORATE HOLDING LLC
31. SWISS PETROLEUM TRADING INC
32. TERENANTA TRADING
33. VIOLANTE & PARTNERS
34. VOX GLOBAL LIMITED
35. WETRA NIGERIAN LIMITED
36. YAN GROUP
37. YINGKOU HONGDA IMP.& EXP. CORPORATION
Entry-level and Fake Oil Traders – How to Identify Them
We include this section to warn serious buyers who deal with unscrupulous “mandates” and new players and intermediaries who make real traders like us look bad. There are tell-tale signs of new or fake players:
New or fake players always ask for a quotation first. A real buyer never asks such questions, and a real supplier will not quote you below prevailing market prices. If they do, they either have a rare connection (we advise you to grab this deal with no further delay) or just want to get your information to use in getting a deal with suppliers. But more often than not this results in a signed contract but no deliveries, leaving the buyer extremely frustrated and distrusting of new suppliers.
Buyers insisting on their banking procedures. Every veteran buyer knows that the petroleum trading business is the SELLER'S CALL. They know that no matter how much money they have in their bank, it is useless unless a seller is willing to sell. Every seller has a procedure that he/she wants to be followed, to protect the faithful intermediaries whose relationship with them has been at least a few decades old. A serious buyer will put up the required Bank Comfort Letter, knowing that there is nothing to lose should the supplier default on his/her commitment.
Delayed compliance with documentation requirements. Every new or fake buyer or intermediary will cause a great delay in complying with procedures. Frequently this is because the buyer does not have real, available funding as he/she claims to have in the beginning. Those who have no word of honor will never close a deal in this trust-controlled business. The contract always goes to the buyer who complies without making it difficult for the seller and seller intermediaries.